- MA Program：
People who graduate from domestic public/private universities registered by the Ministry of Education oversea colleges/universities accredited by the the Ministry of Education with a bachelor’s degree equivalent credentials, can apply the MA program as a full time student.
- Ph. D. Program：
People who graduate from domestic public/private universities registered by the Ministry of Education oversea colleges/universities accredited by the the Ministry of Education with a master’s degree equivalent credentials, can apply the Ph. D. program as a full time student.
- The IED first-year graduate student scholarship
- Please refer toDivision of Life Guidancefor additional information.
Tuition & Credit fee：
- Download invoice of tuition, student dorm fee & insurance premium from Tuition & credit fee system before payment deadline, from E. SUN Commercial Bank easyfee website, & follow the assigned procedure to complete your payment.
- Please refer toCashier division for detailed information.
- Please refer toStudent loanfor Information of application for student loan.
Military service deferment & related affairs：：
- Please refer to Office of Military Training for additional information.
- Please refer to Office of Academic Affairs for additional information.
Application for student dorms：
- The duration of first-year graduate students applying for student dorms includes the both the summer vacation & the following school year. Please refer to Office of Housing Services for additional information.
- Welcome to attend our multiple activities.
- Freshman Orientation
- In the orientation, incoming students will learn about IED, including campus life, professors’ research fields, course selection notification, & etc.
- Academic English reading & presentation workshop
- It is the bridging workshop of IED which is intended to enhance new students’ English capability. The workshop includes English speaking, English briefing & reading articles skills, APA styles, making a public presentation, & etc.